Wednesday 3 October 2012

Style- The decorative antiques fair, Battersea Park

 The Decorative Antiques Fair at Battersea Park is on-I really love it and one day I will go with pockets bulging so I can buy all I desire!
 This beautiful Victorian bench at Drennan Edinburgh. I love the way this is upholstered- linen with the chenille 'bolster' arms.



                                                              lovely pastel still life.
                                    Love this shell chair upholsteredin rough neutral linen....

                                               Watercolour of an urn at Brownrigg Home

                                                       Hat lasts make a great display
                                                       A pair of lillies made from horn

                                       A pair of 1950's fruity wall sconces-delicious!
                         A wonderful lidded serving platter- bucolicly decorated without reserve.

                        Convex mirrors are getting my attention- this one from ''seventeen 21''
 I love the pink walls ('setting plaster' by Farrow and Ball) I'm now a bit bored of grey. Time for a pink revival!

 A lovely idea at M.Charpentier a frame around a sconce- a brilliiant trick which gives the sconce more gravitas on the wall.

                      These sconces were part of a set of 4 from Langston Fine Art and Antiques
             Give me a palm tree- any time. Along with pineapples, I can't get enough of them.
                        Exquisite cahndelier, exquisite price.... the arms are seahorse shaped.

                    Another beauty- if I can't have the one above- this one will do just fine at £1300....
                                                           Or this.... again £1300
                                           I love this slimline wall mounted console table.

 I adore all of these- and I kick myself- I saw a pair in a junk shop in the summer ( abit tired ) for £15 each and I didnt buy them! was I mad? Casa pupo...
                                       Another.... all from Norfolk decorative Antiques LTD

                       What a pair- original green paint and new neutral linen upholstery- fresh and inviting!
 All in pairs- want the whole ensemble.....would look great either side of a double bed. these and the chairs from Martin D Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment