Friday 3 February 2012

style and outfit for my job interview !!

And so another job interview- this is what I wore..'Maje' swingy coat and a fur collar, shorts, bugundy cashmere and wool tights and  my 70's oxblood boots, 'lock and co hat'( courtesy of M.I.L) and black bag.



My
interview didn't last too long so I had a bit of time left. So I thought I'd take a stroll down one of my favourite streets on the way home-Elizabeth Street in Victoria/Belgravia. It's door to door luxury along here, with price tags to match!
 I started at 'Les Senteurs'purveyor of fine scents and where I buy my all time favourite....I might divulge, but not today.

'Poilane'- man cannot survive on bread alone- well, frankly you might have to if you shop here all the time!

'The Thomas Cubitt'. I really like this place, although it's so English there is something French about the tables outside and the slightly Parisienne cafe feel to the place.

Harry's(dub the hub-my husband that is)favourite...even though he's wearing patches to give up smoking...for a special occaision.

The window of the fabulous chemist. It stocks really rather fabulous scented candles by Rigaud.  So chic in their black and white zebra boxes-I'll get a picture next time of them, DUH!




and 'Peggy Porschen'- my daughter Flo (4.5) thinks this place is amazing- totally pink and poodle and fluffy cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment