Wednesday 8 February 2012

style and outfit-which boots?


I'm meeting a client later to do her spring wardrobe.it seems fairly premature on a day like to today!! This is what I'm wearing, but I can't decide which boots...it's a tiny detail, but do the beige say spring is coming or are the black better?!
 I'm wearing a peasant shirt that I've washed so much its faded( I like it) and an 80's dark brown leather skirt, my trusty 70's 'lock and co' hat and either the black or beige boots.....
 It's started to snow so I've plumped for the black as they have arubber sole and slightly lower heeel. Falling over is not chic( although I am accident prone and my childhood nickname was accident 'prune'!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the romantic look, both boots look good but interesting how the grey softens it.... Got to be slightly practical in his weather!

    ReplyDelete