Tuesday 20 March 2012

Nails...

I'm a cross between a purist and schizophrenic when it comes to nail varnish. I like no pearlescent as a rule but then I do also break that rule- that's what they are for, right?!
For me the dark 'rouge noir ' has endless appeal and I just discovered Tom Ford's 'bitter bitch' (on index finger)which is as good as vampish dark gets and 'mink brulee' (on thumb)which is a pinkish beige ( in general my most favourite hue of all time) and does a California kinda look, but better still I think just looks like an extension of your fingers and seem to make them look longer.
 My schizophrenic side isn't really illustarted here, but goes something like a different pastel shade on each finger., in which case they have to be pearlescent....

No comments:

Post a Comment